Recipe by Andrea Wrobel
- 1 to 1 1/4 cups almond milk, as needed
- 1/4 cup packed avocado
- 1 large frozen banana
- 2 big scoops of ViraOne
- 2 teaspoons almond or peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 ice cubes, or as desired
- GF granola
- Hemp hearts
Add 1 cup of almond milk into a high-speed blender, followed by the rest of the ingredients. Blend until smooth. If necessary, add more milk to get the blender going.
Pour into a bowl, and add your desired toppings. Serves 2.