- Put on the Kettle
- Pour a cup of the hot water in your blender
- Add a tablespoon of coconut oil (or MCT oil)
- Add 2 tablespoons of ViraOne (chocolate chaga)
- Add (for a really deep dark chocolate) a tablespoon of powdered cacao
- Sweetener: I added a few drops of dark chocolate stevia today cause this is really a decadent frothy cup of delicious nutrition. Butterscotch, French vanilla and Toffee stevia are also fantastic or none at all if you like it that way.A little maple syrup or honey is a viable option, as well, and so is a sprinkle of cinnamon or powdered vanilla on top to finish.
- Blend for 20 seconds or so.
- Meanwhile heat up a milk of your choice – one cup – I fluctuate between coconut, cashew and almond mylk. I like to use the milk frother but a little pot on the stove would work well. I don’t use a microwave but it is an option for those who do.
- Pour the contents of the blender and the hot milk together and enjoy, enjoy , enjoy!
Alternative Recipe: mix with your morning cup of coffee in the blender!
Chocolate veggies (and probiotics, prebiotics, digestive enzymes, fruits, medicinal mushrooms and goodness from the sea, grasses etc.)The contact with the hot water is only for 20 seconds so it has very little impact on the nutritional value of the superfoods.
Chocolate vegetables!! You are welcome.